Panafrican Agricultural Cooperative Entrepreneurship Training Program
The Pan-African Cooperative Conference (CPC), the largest pan-African organization specializing in the promotion of cooperative societies as an alternative to inclusive growth, has just developed a program designed specifically to facilitate your understanding and practice: The Pan-African Training Program for Agricultural Cooperative Entrepreneurship (PPFECA). It is the result of more than a decade of reflection and analysis on the issue of supporting cooperative agricultural movements in sub-Saharan African countries.
PPFECA is a certifying training program for resource persons, central actors in the promotion of the African cooperative movement, specifically in its agricultural component.
In the program:
- Adult Education and Training Technology Applied to Agricultural Cooperative Entrepreneurship
- Initiation to agricultural cooperative entrepreneurship
- Cooperative and development
- Organization and administrative management of the cooperative
- Planning activities of cooperatives